Bootcamp started Sept. 23rd, but apparently I didn't read the email. So today when the "Bootcamp Instructions" arrived in my inbox, I did read it. And I've decided to take the Etsy Holiday Bootcamp Pledge."
Here's The Holiday Boot Camp Pledge. If we're going to rock this season together, we're going to have to make a few promises to ourselves and to each other. So here it is:
I, ______________, pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, read the weekly blog post, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I've learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and, most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and give-ees everywhere!
Here's wishing everyone a Wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas Season, complete with:
1. Never having to rush
2. Everything being well-planned
3. Never a cross word or bad mood
4. Plenty of funds to buy the essentials
5. Plenty of fabulous (calorie stripped - if only in our imagination) food.
6. The love of family and friends.
7. Compassion and giving to strangers
8. Good Health for everyone
9. Happy, joyous, smiling faces
10. Praise for our Heavenly Father for His Wonderful Love for us.